We are a successful and expanding company specialized in delivering process-oriented information technology. The expertise and experience of our staff members provide the basis for constructive and collaborative relationships with our customers. Facing new challenges and comprehensive projects, we would like to strengthen our teams in our Erlangen and Duisburg branches.
We offer our staff members performance-related pay and flexible working hours. Continuing education and training opportunities are part of our company's concept to enhance our employees' qualifications.
If you are a dedicated and creative computer scientist, graduated or certified engineer with personal initiative and a goal-oriented approach to tackling assigned tasks, please send your application documents to our Erlangen or Duisburg branch.
The following positions are currently vacant:
Engineer / computer scientist in the field software engineering for automation systems (both professionals and new entrants are welcome)
- Development, programming and configuration of process control systems based on databases, web services and SCADA systems
- Analyze requirements, create concepts, select appropriate technologies, clarify interfaces
- (Inhouse) system test and factory acceptance test (FAT) with the customer
- Commissioning and training
What we expect:
- Engineer / computer scientist in the fields electrical engineering, computer science, automation technology or comparable
- Ability to work reliably, independently and conscientiously
- Command of English (German desirable)
- Alternative A)
Database Developer, Database Programmer (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience in designing data models and programming database applications
- Programming exerience with object-oriented programming languages (C#..)
- Alternative B)
Web developer in the field of automation
- Experience with development of web applications
- Knowledge in current web technologies (PHP, .NET, HTML, CSS ..)
- Programming experience with object-oriented programming languages (C#..)
- Alternative C)
Software developer of automation solutions
- Experience in plc-programming, process measuring and control technology
- Programming experience in SIMATIC S7/ WinCC flexible/ WinCC/ TIA-Portal/ Intouch desirable
What we offer:
- Diversified, challenging projects
- Individual supervision during the orientation phase
- Advanced vocational training
- Performance oriented remuneration
- Possibility to take over responsibility for a project early
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your application.
What we would like to know please see Bewerbungsformular.